KTM Front Sprocket
The Dirt Tricks KTM Front Sprocket is built from an ultra-hard tool steel. Most front sprockets sold today are “case hardened”, meaning that only a thin outer layer of steel is hardened. Below that layer is soft steel. Our front sprockets are heat treated, giving them the ultimate toughness and wear resistance. How can we have such a hard material without it being brittle? Shock resistant tool steel is the answer. This is the same steel used to punch holes through 1″ thick plates of steel, on high speed punch presses.
- MADE IN THE USA!
- One year wear guarantee:
if you wear it out, we will replace it!
- Made from high grade shock resistant tool steel
- Machined to the tightest industry standards
- Special “through” hardening process for
ultimate toughness and longevity
- 13 tooth front sprocket Weighs 5oz
NOTE: Attention should be taken to monitor the wear to your chain slider when using a 12 tooth sprocket due to its smaller diameter.
KTM Front Sprocket Fitment:
- KTM: ’91-Current All 2-stroke models 125cc and up
’99-Current All 4-stroke models 250cc to 530cc
- Husaberg: ’09-’14 350/450/570
- Husqvarna: ’14-Current TC/TE/FC/FE 125/250/300/350/450/501
- Beta: ’05-Current RR/RS 2-stroke and 4-stroke models
- KTM ATV: ’08-’10 SX/XC 450/505/525
|Dimensions||6 x 4 x 0.5 in|