Kawasaki Brake Rotor
Dirt Tricks Kawasaki rear brake rotors are the ultimate combination of durability, wear resistance, and stopping power. Built from the same chromoly steel as our rear sprockets, our rotors are incredibly strong and will resist bending unlike anything else on the market today. We currently have them available for most late model off-road motorcycles and they are built to the standard OEM dimensions. They are Black Zinc plated to prevent rusting. Most front rotors come with a hole located in the correct placement for your computer/speedometer sensor. If you want the toughest race products, choose what professional racers use.
- One year wear guarantee: if you wear it out, we will replace it!
- 2-3 times higher tensile strength than OEM rotors, resulting in
much higher resistance to bending and wear
- Made of heat treated alloy steel, providing higher stopping friction,
therefore giving you 15% more braking power
- Run cooler with three times the cooling rate of stainless steel rotors
NOTE: Rotors require a short “brake-in” period to burn though the Black Zinc coating. This is done by dragging your brakes until no black is visible at pad contact location.
Kawasaki Brake Rotor Fitment:
- Kawasaki: ’06-’14 KXF 250/450, KLX 450
‘03-’08 KX 125/250
|Dimensions||15 x 12 x 0.25 in|